Dr Zahoor Khan
- Initial Consultation: £95 (20 mins)
- Follow-up Consultation: £70 (15 mins)
- Additional fees will incur if consultations last longer than designated time.
Training & Background
- Qualifications: MSc MBBS DRCOG DFSRH MRCGP PGCE
- Year first qualified: 2004
Dr. Zahoor Khan is a GP and healthcare leader with over 14 years of experience working in the UK and overseas. He has a strong background in health administration having held various clinical leadership positions across the world. Most notably, Dr Khan was instrumental in the development of Primary Care in the United Arab Emirates and was the clinical lead in establishing the first outpatient facility overseas for King’s Hospital London.
With our private GP services in Banbury, you can be seen here by Dr Zahoor Khan, a friendly and highly experienced GP, by prior appointment.
By request, you can book a 20-minute appointment with Dr Zahoor Khan for £95 per consultation.
A follow-up consultation within a week is £70 (15 mins).