- Joint mobilisation and soft tissue techniques
- Exercise therapy
- Sports massage
- Shockwave therapy
- Post-operative physiotherapy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
Training & Background
- Qualifications: MCSP HCPC
- Year first qualified: 1981
- CSP number: 045227
Ingrid Stroop practices physiotherapy in Banbury at The New Foscote Hospital. She qualified in the Netherlands as a physiotherapist and became a Chartered Physiotherapist when she began working in the UK. She is also registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council).
Research & Teaching
Ingrid has worked in a variety of settings, mainly in private hospitals and has experience in orthopaedic, rheumatological and musculoskeletal disorders and Women’s Health.
Ingrid has an interest in post-operative rehabilitation. She is qualified to teach APPI Pilates (Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute).
- Health and Care Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy