Mr Gurpal Toor
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Refractive cataract
- Anterior segment surgery
Training & Background
- Qualifications: BSc MBBS MRCP FRCOphth PGDip
- Year first qualified : 2004
- GMC number: 6102874
- Main NHS base: South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Toor trained in Opthalmology at St James’ Hospital and at The Bristol Eye Hospital. He undertook a Glaucoma Fellowship between The Western Eye Hospital and Hillingdon Hospital.
Research & Teaching
Mr Toor has clinical and research interests in non-penetrating and micro-invasive glaucoma treatment, trans-scleral and endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation, combined cataract and glaucoma surgery and spectacle independence following cataract surgery.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- UK & Eire Glaucoma Society