Mr Jeremy Crew
Consultant Urological Surgeon
- General urology
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Bladder and prostate cancer
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Stone disease
- Vasectomy (reversal)
Training & Background
- Qualifications : MA MD BD FRCS FRCS (Urol) BChir
- Year of first qualification: 1989
- GMC number: 3333783
- Main NHS base: Oxford University Hospitals Trust
Mr Crew qualified from Cambridge University in 1989 and received specialist urological training in London and Oxford. He further complimented his training in urological cancer by visiting Switzerland, New York and Egypt.
Mr Crew has been a Consultant Urologist in Oxfordshire for 14 years and has extensive experience in managing urological conditions.
His areas of interest include prostate disease, urological oncology, haematuria, stone disease, urinary tract disorders and vasectomy.
Research & Teaching
Mr Crew has research interests in management and basic science of bladder cancer and urological malignancy, the use of immunotherapy in the treatment of bladder cancer, the management of benign prostatic enlargement and management of haematuria.
He has published over 80 articles in peer-reviewed medical journals and is always willing to attend GP surgeries or other medical meetings to provide talks and seminars.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- British Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- General Medical Council