Mr Jonathan Nicholls
- Pelvic Floor (Prolapse)
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
Training & Background
- Qualifications: MB BS MD MRCOG
- Year first qualified: 1985
- GMC number: 3016446
- Main NHS base: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr Nicholls Graduated from Westminster Medical School and undertook his early postgraduate training in London, Including a research post in the metabolic unit at St. Mary’s Hospital. Completed his higher training on the Bristol Senior Registrar rotation.
Mr Nicholls won a doctorate award from Imperial College. He has also developed skills in minimal access surgery and this led to his recognition as a preceptor in hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Research & Teaching
Mr Nicholls introduced new minimal access techniques for the treatment of incontinence and menstrual problems. He is a Clinical Tutor at the Horton Hospital and is a member of the Oxfordshire Multi-Disciplinary Urogynaecology and continence team.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (District Tutor)
- British Society of Urogynaecologists
- International Continence Society
- National Association of Clinical Tutors