Mr Oliver Cassell
Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Body Surgery (abdominoplasty & liposuction)
- Ear Correction Surgery (pinnaplasty)
- Reduction and Uplift (mastopexy)
- Removal of Lumps, Cysts and Tags
- Benign Skin Lesion Excision
- Skin Cancer Surgery
Training And Background
- Qualifications : MB ChB FRCS(Ed) FRCS MS
- Year first qualified : 1989
- GMC number: 3332005
Mr Cassell qualified as a doctor in 1989 and trained in plastic surgery on the Oxford and Wessex rotation. He gained further experience in specialist plastic surgery units in Australia, USA and Ireland, before returning as a consultant in Oxford in 2001.
His specialisation in skin cancer surgery permits the removal of skin cancers, lumps and blemishes.
Research & Teaching
Mr Cassell is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer and Medical Student Examiner at the University of Oxford. He has a Masters in Surgery from the University of Melbourne for research in the field of tissue engineering and has written a Specialist Handbook in Plastic Surgery. He has published papers on a wide range of topics and has presented at scientific and clinical meetings, nationally and internationally.
- GMC Specialist Register
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- BAPRAS Breast Group
- Melanoma Study Group