CPD Training for GPs
We are pleased to be able to offer a series of free continuing professional development CPD training presentations, talks and workshops by our consultants for GPs hosted here at The New Foscote Hospital. All CPD talks are aimed at primary care management and referral only when necessary to secondary care. GPs attending a talk will receive a certificate for inclusion in their continuing professional development (CPD) records.
Sessions currently available are:
Sport and Exercise Medicine
Dr Tham Wedatilake
- Hamstring injuries – Making ‘return to play’ decisions
- Stress fractures – an algorithm for management
- Shoulder pain – Is it simple? – with Dr. Raj Chari, Consultant MSK and Sports Radiologist
- Interventions to treat Tendinopathy – an evidence based approach – with Dr. Raj Chari, Consultant MSK and Sports Radiologist
- Groin pain in athletes – a sports physicians approach to diagnosis
- Sports medicine case discussions – experiences from football and cricket
To register for the Sport and Exercise Medicine talks please click here.
Miss Uloma Okwuosa
- Abnormal uterine bleeding in pre-menopausal women
- Ovarian cysts management and referral
Maxillofacial & Oral
Professor Kaveh Shakib
- Oral Cancer
If you would like to arrange any of these sessions at your surgery or if you have a specific requirement not covered above, please contact Natalie Balmain on 01295 252281 or by email.