Gynaecology is the branch of medicine that is concerned with diagnosing and treating problems that reside with the female reproductive systems including the vagina, uterus, ovaries and breasts.
Our gynaecology consultants provide a wide range of diagnostics and treatments for women’s health conditions, covering painful sex and reproductive medicine to vulval skin disorders and heavy bleeding.
Many women tolerate problems such as heavy and painful periods simply because they are unaware that there may be an underlying physical cause such as fibroids, cysts or polyps which all have surgical solutions.
Here at The New Foscote, we believe that every woman deserves the best healthcare no matter what stage of life they are at, whether it is preparing for pregnancy or going through the menopause. Our gynaecologists can help you along the way and empower you to become your own health advocate tailoring treatment to your personal needs and help you get your life back to normal.
- Excisions of Pre-Cancer of Cervix and Vulva
- Hysteroscopic Diagnostic
- Laparoscopic Diagnostic
- Abdominal, Vaginal and Laparoscopic assisted Hysterectomy
- Pelvic Floor Repair
- Non-Mesh Prolapse Surgery
- Treatment for abnormal and heavy menstrual bleeding
- Pelvic Pain (Endometriosis)
- Menopause and HRT
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Post Reproductive Sexual Health Problems
- Endometrial Ablation