Dr Jonathan Marshall
- General gastroenterology
Training & Background
- Qualifications: MBBS BSc MRCP MD
- Year first qualified : 1988
- GMC number: 3356395
- Main NHS base: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Dr Marshall qualified from London University and obtained his further higher Medical Degree in 2001 on the role of alcohol, pylori and peptic ulcer disease.
He has been a consultant gastroenterologist and general (internal) medicine consultant in Oxford University Hospital NHS foundation trust for 17 years.
As Dr Marshall is dual accredited in internal medicine and gastroenterology it allows him to have a holistic overview of the patient’s problem, enabling him to provide a comprehensive upper and lower endoscopic service as required.
Research & Teaching
Dr Marshall conducts research into pylori and peptic ulcer disease.
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Gastroenterology