Dr Tony Ellis
- Bowel Cancer
Training And Background
- Qualfications: MBBS FRCP
- Year first qualified: 1987
- GMC number: 3253179
- Main NHS Base: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Dr Ellis qualified in 1987 from St Thomas’ Hospital University of London. He then undertook higher training at The Institute of Liver Studies, Kings College Hospital and held an Honorary Senior Registrar position with St Marks Hospital, Harrow.
Dr Ellis was then appointed to the OUH Trust as a Consultant Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist in 1998.
Research & Training
Dr Ellis is the Chair of the Specialist Advisory Committee for Gastroenterology and a member of The Examining Board for The Specialist Certificate Examination in Gastroenterology, which are both Royal College Positions responsible for UK training in Gastroenterology.
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- British Association for the Study of the Liver
- Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians