Self-pay prices quoted on our website are all guide prices, valid until 30th September 2020.
We do provide written tailored fixed-priced quotations following your first initial consultation when the specific treatment you require for your individual case is confirmed by one of our highly experienced consultants.
How can I find the guide price for a treatment?
If you are interested in a guide price or if you would like to check a price for a particular treatment, please phone our finance team on 01295 252281 or email us. Alternatively, if you fill out the contact form below we will get back to you regarding your enquiry.
What is included in our self-pay package prices?
- All consultant fees for the duration of your stay
- Fees for out-patient consultations with your consultant following surgery, as clinically required in relation to your original procedure
- All hospital services, for example, your bedroom, nursing services and operating theatre charges
- Charges for the agreed prosthesis (where your procedure involves any prosthesis)
- Drugs and other materials used during your stay
- All additional costs necessary to provide your treatment, for example, hire of special instruments or equipment
- Critical care charges including any transfers to NHS critical care facilities
- Take home drugs advised by your consultant for up to 5 days after discharge and/or drugs for a defined course of treatment, for example, Pradaxa and/or antibiotics for the stated period which has been prescribed by your consultant.
- Outpatient treatment that you may require after you leave the hospital which relates to your procedure, including routine physiotherapy, removal of sutures, removal/application of plaster cast, routine radiology and walking aids if clinically required. All services and treatments must be provided by The New Foscote Hospital.
- Any readmission within 30 days of discharge for clinical complications identified by your Consultant as arising directly out of the treatment you received, provided that you have followed the advice of your Consultant and any other medical professionals involved in your care. Such conditions or complications must be treated at The New Foscote Hospital.
- A replacement prosthesis in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty if the prosthesis fails during its expected lifetime.
Discharge from The New Foscote Hospital
- The decision as to whether you are fit for discharge rests with your consultant. Should you wish to stay in hospital after you have been declared fit for discharge the hospital’s standard charges will apply and you will be invoiced separately.
- If you discharge yourself against the advice of your consultant no further services will be provided as part of the package.
- No refund will be given if you leave the hospital earlier than expected.
What is not included in the self-pay package price?
Our fixed-price self-pay package quotations do not include:
- Any initial outpatient diagnostic services other than those directly related to clinical pre-operative assessment prior to admission
- Fees for outpatient consultations before surgery, which will be invoiced to you directly by your Consultant unless otherwise specified. These prices are not set by The Foscote Hospital, but by your Consultant.
- Personal charges, for example, newspapers, guests’ food and beverages and telephone calls
- Treatment of other conditions identified at pre-operative assessment which require a separate pathway of care.
- A replacement prosthesis where required due to normal wear and tear.
- Any long term care that may be required (whether provided at your home or otherwise)
- Any revision procedure which is not clinically required (clinically required means where further intervention and/or monitoring of your condition is deemed necessary as a direct result of the original surgical intervention)
Cosmetic surgery self-pay packages only
If your Consultant agrees that the aesthetic outcome of your cosmetic treatment was not in line with the expected outcome that was discussed and documented with your Consultant, before your treatment, then your Fixed Price Package will include the cost of one episode of aesthetic revision treatment.
This must be identified by your Consultant within 6 months of your original treatment date. If you are unhappy with the outcome of any episode of aesthetic revision treatment then any further treatment will be not be included in your original Fixed Price Package.
The New Foscote Hospital will not cover the costs of any investigations or treatments undertaken at other hospitals.