- Dermatological surgery
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Skin cancer
- Skin rejuvenation (botox, fillers)
- Acne & rosacea
- Laser treatment
- Skin rashes
- Mole assessment
- Sebaceous cysts
- Skin tags
- Treatment & removal of skin lesions
- Eczema and psoriasis)
- Hair and nail disease
Training & Background
|Qualifications:||BMedSci (Hons) MBBS MRCP FRCP|
|Year first qualified:||2003|
Dr Al Rawi completed his medical degree in 2003, at St Bart’s & the Royal London Medical School, where he gained a distinction in pathology. He was awarded the treasurer’s prize for best performance in his BMedSci degree and achieved first class honours.
General medical training in London and the West Midlands followed, before he began dermatology training at the nationally recognised Royal Victoria Infirmary, in Newcastle. Choosing a specialist discipline which he believed was critical to health.
Dr Al-Rawi then undertook a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, dermatological surgery and lasers, at Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham. He entered the GMC specialist register for dermatology in 2011.
Later posts included working as a consultant and dermatological surgeon at the renowned St John’s Institute of Dermatology in London.
The skin is the largest organ in our body and the most visible part, with treatment bringing in medical and aesthetic aspects. Dr Al Rawi recognises the need to bring a high level of skill, for medical and psychological wellbeing.
His abilities are appreciated by patients, along with the individual care he offers them, bringing peace of mind and a return to health.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- European Academy of Dermatology & Venerology
- Midlands Dermatology Society
- Member of the West Midlands Skin Cancer Expert Advisory Group