Mr Mark Draper
Consultant ENT & Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty
- Nasal & sinus disorders
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Neck & Thyroid lumps
- General adult ENT conditions
Training & Background
- Qualifications: MBBS FRCS (Eng) FRCS (ORL-HNS)
- Year first qualified: 1992
- GMC number: 3589474
- Main NHS base: Milton Keynes University Hospital
Mr Draper qualified from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, London in 1992. He then went on to complete his General Surgery training achieving the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1997.
Mr Draper completed his specialist training in E.N.T surgery in London, Oxford, Cambridge and throughout the East Anglian specialist training program. He was appointed to the specialist register in ENT surgery in 2005 and has held his NHS consultant post at Milton Keynes Hospital since 2006.
Mr Mark Draper is offering free 10-minute mini-consultations for those who are interested in rhinoplasty. Spaces are limited to so book your slot quickly. Call us on 012952 252281 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your consultation.
Research & Teaching
Mr Draper is highly experienced in teaching and training. He is the Programme Director for the Oxford Regional ENT Surgery Specialist Training Committee overseeing the training of junior specialist ENT surgeons.
Mr Draper regularly delivers lecturers both regionally and nationally and is a Faculty Member for an international Sinus, Rhinoplasty & Nasal Plastic Surgery Course.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
- British Rhinological Society
- European Rhinologic Society
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery UK
- Association of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery