Mr Shad Khan
Consultant General & Endocrine Surgeon
Training & Background
- Qualifications: MBBS MD FRCA FRCS
- Year first qualified: 2003
- GMC number: 6077810
- Main NHS base: Oxford University Hospitals Trust
Mr Shad Khan is Consultant Endocrine & General Surgeon based at the Oxford University Hospitals.
He completed his surgical training in London before embarking upon a fellowship in the prestigious Oxford Endocrine Unit.
He now practices as a Consultant Surgeon in Oxford and in London specialising in endocrine (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal gland) and general surgery (hernia and gallbladder surgery).
He works for various charities and performs hernia surgery in Africa and South America.
Research & Teaching
Mr Shad Khan has published book chapters in endocrine surgery.
He has also been published regularly in areas of endocrine surgery.
Mr Khan regularly presents and teaches at the British Association of Endocrine & Thyroid Surgeons (BAETS) and European Association of Endocrine Surgeons (ESES) international meetings.
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Association of Endocrine & Thyroid Surgeons
- European Association of Endocrine Surgeons