Neurology (and neurosurgery) is one of the most complex specialisims and most intricate types of surgery, requiring huge skill and extensive training.
It is the specialism of diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumours, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, epilepsy, stroke, MS, Parkinsons, or other degenerative diseases of the spine.
- Lumbar discectomy
- Multi-level lumbar discectomy
- Redo lumbar discectomy
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Multi-level lumbar laminectomy
- Spinal fusion
- Carpal tunnel decompression
- Ulnar nerve decompression
- Spinal injections
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Cervical disc arthroplasty
- Cranial biopsy
- Redo anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Craniotomy for meningioma